Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ruffled about...

Hello my name is Nicole... and I am addicted to ruffles.

If I spy a shirt at the mall with ruffles on it, I must purchase it (or at least try it on). If a handbag has ruffle detailing, I fall in love. Ruffles on shoes? Yes, please!

I just cannot get enough ruffles! They have a girly flare while still looking a little strange and interesting. And with the right fabric, they can almost be downright edgy. That's why today, when one of my coworkers came in with this bag, I nearly stole it right out from her arm. If only she weren't stronger than me!


She explained that she found it at a local Safeway where a handbag boutique had set up inside. Weird occurences like this never seem to happen to me... so I am left to fend for myself by shopping on ebay.

My coworker couldn't resist buying this bag because she said it reminded her of the detailing on Jackie Kennedy's wedding dress. Of course this statement sent me right over to a Google Image search which left me drooling over the oh-so-fabulousness:




And this instilled in me an even greater need to have some sort of ruffle detailing on my wedding dress. I mean come on, if Jackie "O" did it... it's always a good choice!

1 comment:

  1. I like ruffles too, especially the ruffled wedding dresses.Want to view more beautiful wedding dresses, click here!

    ReplyDelete