Friday, May 7, 2010

Pretty please, with icing on top?

This past week was wedding week on Cake Wrecks.  Insanely disturbing desserts? Oh yes... this blog's got them! So much you'll get a toothache...

Some of these weddings cakes are just so hysterically bad, it's difficult to look away. I love a sense of humor about something that can be taken way too seriously... Call me what you will but I just get a kick out of other people's misfortunes and bad choices.  I hope I stay this lighthearted about wedding planning but we shall see how hard I am laughing if things start to go awry...


2 comments:

  1. I totally needed to see this! Dreading planning my wedding cake. It cannot be *that* bad.

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such beautiful wedding cakes! I just want to eat!

    ReplyDelete